Arts In Reach (AIR) is thrilled to partner with Ethan Allen for the return of TABLESCAPES 2021. This exciting event will showcase stunning holiday displays created by the Seacoast’s community of talented designers, artists and florists.
We would love to have your participation! Ethan Allen has generously donated their showroom for the event. This is an opportunity to promote your talents by creating a casual tabletop or something more intricate – your choice. Our Tablescapes 2019 event was a smashing success so we fully expect a large and enthusiastic turn-out!
What else to expect? The opening party will include a silent auction, light refreshments, and award presentations. The table top designs also will be available for the public to view the following day until 4pm.
All Proceeds benefit Arts In Reach, a Portsmouth-based nonprofit that empowers teenage girls through inclusive, creative community.
WHEN: Opening Party – Wednesday, December 1, 5PM to 7PM
Additional Viewing – Thursday, December 2, 10AM to 4PM.
Free admission, suggested donation $10.
WHERE: ETHAN ALLEN, 775 Lafayette Road, Route 1, Portsmouth, NH
1. TABLESCAPES designers will be featured on the AIR website TABLESCAPES event page with a listing and link.
- The TABLESCAPES 2021 event will be promoted through press releases, social media, and our AIR email newsletter.
- Designers may have business cards and a price list of items on their table for sale. On-site sales are permitted.
- Awards will be given on Wednesday evening for the following categories: Best in Show, Over-the Top, Best Interpretation of Chosen Theme, and People’s Choice.
1. To participate, please fill out and return the TABLESCAPES designer form by September 30.
- Use your creative talents to set a themed holiday table.
- Designers may choose their table at Ethan Allen starting on Monday, October 11 through Friday, October 15 during store hours from 10am to 6pm. The tables will be numbered, first come first serve. The event will be limited to 25 designers.
- Designers may set up their tables Tues. November 30 between 10am to 6pm or Weds. December 1 between 10am to 2pm.
- Designers must check in with the Ethan Allen receptionist first, so please come to the front door. They will then direct you to enter either via their back door or front door, depending on the location of your table.
- Ethan Allen has a hand-truck that designers can use to transport materials from their vehicles.
- There is a storage area to leave your packing supplies on-site until the end of the event on Dec. 2, so please mark your boxes.
- Designers may remove their table designs after the event on Thursday, Dec. 2 between 4pm and 6pm or come back on Friday, December 3 between 10am and 12pm.
- We encourage table designers to donate an item or service for the silent auction. Silent auction item donation is optional and not required to be part of the event. If an auction item is from your table please email us a photo. Note: This item should be something other than an offer for a free consultation.
Please contact AIR to arrange for delivery or pick up of the donation at (603) 433-4278 or [email protected] Gift certificates can be mailed to AIR, PO Box 236, Portsmouth, NH Donation deadline is Monday, November 15.
This is an opportunity to support underserved teenage girls in our community with free mentoring and art programs. TABLESCAPES proceeds will help to fund professional teaching artists, facility rentals, supplies, transportation, and cultural field trips for our 2022 Spring Programs.
Please contact the Arts In Reach office at 603-433-4278 if you have any questions. Please fill out our online form to register: https://forms.gle/TepU8Pk55Hn7P2fD6
Thank you so much for your consideration!