"During AIR, I learned to be a phenomenal woman and to speak loud."
Apply for an AIR Program
How To Apply
Download the application, or ask your school guidance counselor for the form. You can complete the form with your parent's or guidance counselor's help. The completed form must be signed by your parent or guardian.
We are available to answer questions from you or your parent, your teacher, or guidance counselor (603-433-4278). You can return your application by mail (P.O. Box 236, Portsmouth, NH 03802-0236), email (email@example.com) or fax (603-505-8663).
AIR is a program for girls who want more:
- Art - learn to dance, act, sing, draw, paint, and more
- Friends - meet girls who will listen, care, and support you!
- Mentors - adults who care and connect, who "get" you, and want to help you succeed
- Opportunities - our programs are free of cost and we can help with transportation
- Confidence - build the tools and skills you need to be your best
To participate in AIR, you must be a teenage girl, aged 13-18, in 7th-12th grade. AIR serves young women throughout Rockingham and Strafford Counties. Transportation help is available if needed at select school stops for each program. You can call to find out about AIR van stops for any program that interests you. We also help coordinate carpools in specific areas.